Furla candy bags. Willy wonka candy.
Furla Candy Bags
- Sugar crystallized by repeated boiling and slow evaporation
- (candied) encrusted with sugar or syrup; “candied grapefruit peel”
- a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- sugarcoat: coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- A sweet food made with sugar or syrup combined with fruit, chocolate, or nuts
- (bag) a flexible container with a single opening; “he stuffed his laundry into a large bag”
- A container of flexible material with an opening at the top, used for carrying things
- (bag) capture or kill, as in hunting; “bag a few pheasants”
- A woman’s handbag or purse
- An amount held by such a container
- (bag) hang loosely, like an empty bag
Candy Bag By Furla
A special type of PVC makes this bag soft and resistant. Comes in fun colors, like Dragon Fruit!
Vintage striped skirt, H&M pullover, vintage belt, Furla candy bag, Marc Jacobs boots, Prada sunnies